Call for Editors - Journal of Posthumanism
Journal of Posthumanism is seeking an Assistant Editor and a Book Review Editor to join our core editorial team.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Editor include:
- Collaborating closely with the core editorial team on submission assessment and selection of suitable reviewers;
- Using the journal's online platform to manage content;
- Assisting with the copyediting of accepted manuscripts;
- Attending key editorial staff meetings on a regular basis.
Responsibilities of the Book Review Editor include:
- Evaluating book review submissions;
- Organizing book review preparations for publication;
- Identifying books relevant to posthumanists.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your interest in the role, as well as a brief CV.
Reviews will begin 30 May 2021. Applications will be considered until positions are filled.