Become a Peer Reviewer at the Journal of Ecohumanism
The Journal of Ecohumanism is continually building its pool of peer reviewers. We seek peer reviewers with demonstrated capacities for reviewing submissions in English. Our expectations for reviewers & reviews:
- All papers will pass through a double-blind review process.
- If you are asked to review a paper, you will have two to three weeks to do so.
- Duties include evaluating essays for clarity and cogency of argument/evidence, original contribution to the field, organization, and grammatical/syntactical correctness.
- Reviewers will submit their reviews at the journal’s canvas / website with a recommendation to accept, to accept with minor revisions, to accept with major revisions, or to reject.
- Reviewers are not paid for their services, but are encouraged to list their position as a peer reviewer for the Journal of Ecohumanism on their CVs.
Interested candidates should register themselves for free at the journal's website by ticking the role of a reviewer in their registration form. Thank you!